Calling all mountain bikers…. Want to improve your reflexes and reaction to varying terrain? Work on picking the best line through and around obstacles? Pump over some bumps…. Why not join us for our River SUP Adventure. You’ll learn the basics of river hydrology and paddle strokes and how to navigate the river safely then get plenty of time to practise. It’s a great way to keep your body relaxed and flowing with the terrain (even if the terrain is water), and experience our amazing environment.
- Advanced Flatwater SUP course or equivalent experience
- Must be comfortable in water and able to swim crawl
- A wetsuit or drysuit
- Footwear you can swim in – preferably neoprene booties if your using a wetsuit or neoprene socks and old runners will do
- Mountain biking pads – knee and shin recommended, padded shorts and elbow pads optional
- A river paddleboard with quick-release leash and paddle, a PFD and Helmet
- Instruction from a Paddle Canada Certified SUP River Instructor
Should any unforeseen / unplanned events occur, this event may need to be cancelled. If so, all registrants will receive email notification.